Project Fundamentals Qualification (PFQ) Training Course
The Project Fundamentals Qualification training course covers the basics of:
• Project Management definitions
• Project life cycle
• Business case
• Programme management
• Risk management
• Stakeholder management
• Project scope and quality
• Estimating and budgeting
• Change control
• Handover and closure
No prior experience or knowledge is required for this qualification.
For further details, watch the APM’s introductory video on the ‘Anything else I need to know tab’.
• Coffee and biscuits are always available.
• This course does not enable a study visa for oversea applicants
• If you have any additional questions, please contact us at: [email protected]
• For further details, watch the APM’s introductory video below (don’t be put off by the big company examples they use – this qualification is really useful in a huge range of sectors!). Alternatively, visit the PFQ page on the APM website.
To find out about any upcoming open courses please view the ‘Book Now’ tab on the right hand side.